Mommy Kissin' Santa Mommy Kissin' Santa

Sad...just sad...

Why is this on the front page? That's my only question...why?

littleFoot littleFoot

Adam Phillips...kickiing ass as usual

For those of you who thought this flash sucked because there wasn't any talking... you probably think this because your senses are numbed by the huge amounts of mindless violence that you obsorb every day.

You have no use for art work that has story boarding/building, or the amount of work that goes into presenting work of this caliber. You have no grasp of charactor developement or the creativity that goes into developing an entirely fictitious world.

In short, by denying that this is probably one of the best series on the newgrounds site, or the web for that matter, your outing yourselves as a fly by night toon enthusiast, (the type of person who doesn't know shit about toons). Rather than someone who genuinely understands the amount of effort put in to them, like Littlefoot, by Adam Phillips, who once again shows us that a story that takes place far from humanity can still kick ass.

P.S. PHILLIPS OWNS YOU!!

Dont Try This At Home Vid Dont Try This At Home Vid

Not worthy....

of the front page!! The music was weak, it's hard to find the words to describe how bad the music sucked...it was terrible.

The toon itself wasn't much better, some "calvin" wanna be dork goes around fighting with his pet frog...this doesn't have a leg to stand on!!!!! The graphics were more like crapics, the actually art was bland and juvenile, most importantly though...the music was pathetic. If you know the guys who made that song tell them that "pop-rock" is dead, and N-Sync killed it!!

It's a sad day in Newgrounds when this crap makes the front page.

Drakojan Skies Mission 2 Drakojan Skies Mission 2

DAMN!!!!

Great game! One qeustion, why didn't you add some voices to the movie, that would have made it perfect for me.

WWEi - Raw Edition WWEi - Raw Edition

Decent.

But that might be a little generous...the sound sucked and the graphics where sub-par...but mostly the sound REALLY sucked!!!

MessiaH responds:

My, first, TIME WITH A MICROPHONE!!!

Master Pain Soundboard Master Pain Soundboard

What is that point of a sound board??????

I'll tell you, WASTING BANDWIDTH!!!!! congradulations....sound boards are lame!!!! Don't get me wrong, I loved that movie as much as the next guy (not enough to remeber it's name). Enough to recognize the sound bits, but if I wanted to here "betty" tell me his name I'd watch the movie, thanks.

*Lightspeed Lovers*[ZeRo BaSs] *Lightspeed Lovers*[ZeRo BaSs]

great track

There's alot of crap tracks floating around out there lately, this isn't one of them. great job man.

ZeRo-BaSs responds:

THx crash!
Diversity:6?!?!??!?!?!
Omg...i was expecting better ^_^

Krazy Ass Piano Krazy Ass Piano

very cool!

your right, with a bass line it would be a good rap beat. I like what you did with that fast tempo, high note back beat thing...very nice. you should try dubbing in some tweaked recorded sounds.

chead86 responds:

THnx for the review crash_chapa... but everyone who votes 0's on my stuff, what the hell. I mean come on, thats not cool.

-Chead

Biggest Dive in Years Biggest Dive in Years

kick ass!!

this is one of the best pieces i've come across on new grounds so far. I haven't heard the rest of your work yet, but i'm excited about it. kick ass piece.

Ryanitto responds:

Thanks, I like it too. Wish I remember how to play it cuz i did it in like a few min.