*Lightspeed Lovers*[ZeRo BaSs] *Lightspeed Lovers*[ZeRo BaSs]

great track

There's alot of crap tracks floating around out there lately, this isn't one of them. great job man.

ZeRo-BaSs responds:

THx crash!
Diversity:6?!?!??!?!?!
Omg...i was expecting better ^_^

Krazy Ass Piano Krazy Ass Piano

very cool!

your right, with a bass line it would be a good rap beat. I like what you did with that fast tempo, high note back beat thing...very nice. you should try dubbing in some tweaked recorded sounds.

chead86 responds:

THnx for the review crash_chapa... but everyone who votes 0's on my stuff, what the hell. I mean come on, thats not cool.

-Chead

Biggest Dive in Years Biggest Dive in Years

kick ass!!

this is one of the best pieces i've come across on new grounds so far. I haven't heard the rest of your work yet, but i'm excited about it. kick ass piece.

Ryanitto responds:

Thanks, I like it too. Wish I remember how to play it cuz i did it in like a few min.

Instinct Instinct

rock!

i've listened to alot of your other work and like the wierdness of this track. It's got a kind of mechanical feeling to it. kinda short though. overall, it rocks.

killer Instinct main theam killer Instinct main theam

Great build up.

your build up was really good on this one. some of your key strokes were a little bit off, but besides that perfect.

*+*+FFX-2: Yuna's Ballad+*+* *+*+FFX-2: Yuna's Ballad+*+*

I liked it alot.

great game music, I bet if you orchistrated it with instraments it would be awesome. I liked your pacing to.

Chronamut responds:

ya... if only i had access to an orchestra and choir - that would be so sweet - maybe in the future... i plan on being a vg musician in the future neways...

The DNA Song The DNA Song

very 80's

I would've gone over the top with the computer vocals if I were you. also try finding something that comes through clearer for you beat. This track sound awesome if your bass sounded more true.

WilliamHungMooseButtSexSong WilliamHungMooseButtSexSong

to modest.

Your keyboard isn't getting it done. your beat has potential, but no one will be able to get into a sound that carries that old noise of keyboard. good try though.

Hinarf responds:

I dont have a keyboard, i apply these sounds to my computer with this blowtube i stole from some handicapped guys mobile wheelchair. Seriously though, i dont have a keyboard. Its just some program. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ominosity Ominosity

you can do better.

I liked the direction you where taking this, but i think you should try adding some hooks and chopping it up a little (no pun intended). The beat is most def hot though, good for driving. some scratchs would be nice to.

illumatiks responds:

yea, if i ever redo it and resubmit it, ill do that. thanks for reviewin

Shadow Man Shadow Man

work on the vocals.

I've listened to everything you've uploaded so far, and i'm imprested with your music. But your vocals aren't strong enough to carry your music. think about going instro. only if you can't find a singer.