Drakojan Skies Mission 2 Drakojan Skies Mission 2

DAMN!!!!

Great game! One qeustion, why didn't you add some voices to the movie, that would have made it perfect for me.

WWEi - Raw Edition WWEi - Raw Edition

Decent.

But that might be a little generous...the sound sucked and the graphics where sub-par...but mostly the sound REALLY sucked!!!

MessiaH responds:

My, first, TIME WITH A MICROPHONE!!!

Master Pain Soundboard Master Pain Soundboard

What is that point of a sound board??????

I'll tell you, WASTING BANDWIDTH!!!!! congradulations....sound boards are lame!!!! Don't get me wrong, I loved that movie as much as the next guy (not enough to remeber it's name). Enough to recognize the sound bits, but if I wanted to here "betty" tell me his name I'd watch the movie, thanks.

Ronald Adventure Ronald Adventure

.............

I laughed pretty hard...and it wasn't what I expected at all....good job. (it was a bit short though)

averageroadkill responds:

yeah thanks

FlashChat v2 FlashChat v2

WOW

great job!!! the only problem was the massive amounts of jack ass the clogged the scroll like so many wet, smelly, dingle berries that I've cut off my dogs ass. With out them it's a master piece...good job.

Final Fantasy Simdate RPG Final Fantasy Simdate RPG

decent

it was, ok. Thats about it, the charactors were slow developing...well, the whole game was slow developing, and you music never changed. The dialog was weak. You drawing skills are great, and the way everything was put together was nice. All I can suggest is spice up the writing and speed up the games progression.

Superfishing Superfishing

not bad

It was pretty good. The only thing is that your time limit was really fast, as soon as I started really getting into it I had lost the game. I 'd like this game alot more if that changed...besides that, it was pretty damn good.

Torture Chamber Torture Chamber

nice

Great flash, at first I was a little confused, it's been a long time sense I've seen something like this. I think your most def. on to something. Expand on this idea.

Virtual Ginger 0.4 Virtual Ginger 0.4

decent

It was to slow developing, I got bored with it really fast. It's an excelent idea though, can't wait to see a longer version.

bemusedsouls responds:

ya the only incentive to keep playing it so far was the sleep option, wich is just a quick cute movie, but my next one will have a money system... a little something to work for in keeping your pet alive :D

Soul Master PLUS Soul Master PLUS

nice

Very cool, I had some flight problems at first but eventually got the hang of it. Cool game.