Mommy Kissin' Santa Mommy Kissin' Santa

Sad...just sad...

Why is this on the front page? That's my only question...why?

littleFoot littleFoot

Adam Phillips...kickiing ass as usual

For those of you who thought this flash sucked because there wasn't any talking... you probably think this because your senses are numbed by the huge amounts of mindless violence that you obsorb every day.

You have no use for art work that has story boarding/building, or the amount of work that goes into presenting work of this caliber. You have no grasp of charactor developement or the creativity that goes into developing an entirely fictitious world.

In short, by denying that this is probably one of the best series on the newgrounds site, or the web for that matter, your outing yourselves as a fly by night toon enthusiast, (the type of person who doesn't know shit about toons). Rather than someone who genuinely understands the amount of effort put in to them, like Littlefoot, by Adam Phillips, who once again shows us that a story that takes place far from humanity can still kick ass.

P.S. PHILLIPS OWNS YOU!!

Dont Try This At Home Vid Dont Try This At Home Vid

Not worthy....

of the front page!! The music was weak, it's hard to find the words to describe how bad the music sucked...it was terrible.

The toon itself wasn't much better, some "calvin" wanna be dork goes around fighting with his pet frog...this doesn't have a leg to stand on!!!!! The graphics were more like crapics, the actually art was bland and juvenile, most importantly though...the music was pathetic. If you know the guys who made that song tell them that "pop-rock" is dead, and N-Sync killed it!!

It's a sad day in Newgrounds when this crap makes the front page.

The Green Flea The Green Flea

Hard work will only get you so far.

It's obvious that you worked hard on this toon, but that doesn't make it good. The your graphics are good, but it almost felt like a slide show because it was so choppy. Your sound was ok, but it wasn't tapered enough, it could be improved.

Your story was the worst part of this toon, you lame attempts at funny were pathetic. Either you need to find a writer, or start making action flicks (this was not an action flick). Over all this didn't entertain me in the slightest.

No Man's Land Flash Anime No Man's Land Flash Anime

CHRIST MAN!!!

This was mad crazy good!!! Your shading and graphics were impecable, your directing was flawless, coloring and movement were painstaking. This is an automatic add to my favorites list, and a send to every toon junky I know. You guys rock!!!

go go go go go go

Lame!

All you did was take video of fight scenes and draw flash over them, your not an animator, your a guy how likes to trace things.

Ingus: Episode 1 Ingus: Episode 1

That was perfect...

Totally random and perfect in every way!! There was so much funny I had to watch it 3 times just to catch it all. BRILLIANT!!!!

The sound was a little low but everything else was amazing, can't wait for the next edition!!

5/5

Turban Turban

pretty damn good.

This was a great flash, your use of shading was amazing, the comic book feel was most definitly the way to go. It made everything flow perfectly.

The only thing I would work on is your texturing, if you spent another 20 mins per shot on texture this would be absolutely freakin amazing. Also it was a bit short...if you'd given me another 1 or 2 minutes I'd have voted -5-.

4 out of 5 is what I voted. Good job

Legend of Zelda: New Evil Legend of Zelda: New Evil

Normally I hate sprites.....but...

This one was pretty good, it was obvious you put alot of time in, sense I don't know alot about the making of sprites I can't say anything else. Good job.

Salad Weebl Salad Weebl

WOW!!

This was terrible. The saddest part about it is your probably proud of your crappy little toon. So let me point out why it sucks.

It has no story, the sound sucks, the dialog is pathetic, there's no real animation, it's a total rip job, when you try to be funny you only succeeded in letting everyone on this site know how completely inept your are at being original and intellegent.

If I were you (and I'm glad I'm not), I would go back to the drawing board and take another shot. You have a good idea how to use flash, just not how to be good at it.